The Society for Philosophy and Literary Studies, Kathmandu, Nepal, and its reviewed “Journal of Philosophy: A Cross-Disciplinary Inquiry,” seeks articles in a wide range of philosophical/theoretical topics and from a wide range of traditions, perspectives, and methodologies, within philosophy, the broader humanities, literary theory, cultural theory, aesthetics, religion, and semiotics. The journal is edited in US and printed in Nepal.
Especially welcome are: submissions treating historical figures in philosophy, aesthetics and literature, or themes of contemporary or perennial importance in their thought; submissions treating poststructuralism, critical theory, deconstruction, post-colonial and/or non-western philosophical perspectives; and submissions bringing western and non-western philosophical and humanities perspectives into dialogue with each other.
1. The submissions should be in CMS documentation style (if you are not sure about Chicago format, submit in current format. If your essay is selected, we will assist you in converting your format).
2. Essay length should be between 4000 to 5000 words.
4. All submissions should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
5. The submissions will be sent for peer-review.
6. The published essays can be reproduced either in print or electronic form.
Editor, Journal of Philosophy: A Cross Disciplinary Inquiry
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)