The University of Louisiana Monroe is pleased to announce the creation of a new historical publication, ULM's Message to Garcia. The aim of the publication is to provide a forum in which graduate and undergraduate history students can publish their work. We are requesting submissions at this time for our inaugural publication that is set to be released in the spring of 2010.
1. Undergraduate submissions should be a minimum 10 pages in length. Graduate submissions should be at least 20 pages in length.
2. Subject matter can be any historical period.
3. All papers must be cited in accordance with the Chicago Manual of Style (15th Ed.).
4. Papers will be read and judged based on a blind reading by the editorial board.
5. The journal plans to publish five to eight submissions per issue.
6. DEADLINE: February 28, 2010
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)