Call for Book Publications in Business and Economics
The academic publishing house LCBR is encouraging authors to submit their proposals for books and other publications in the fields of business and economics.
Specifically, we are considering the following types of publications:
- Scholarly books
- Business novels
- Text books
- Business books for general audience
To submit a publication proposal, please send an e-mail to Christian Wolf (email@example.com) , answering the following questions:
1) Contact Person (address, phone number, e-mail)
2) Information about the author (short biography)
3) Proposed title of publication
4) Brief summary of proposed publication (maximum of 600 words)
5) Explanation for why people would be interested in the publication
6) How many copies would you order (e.g. for your university class)?
Please put your message into the main body of the e-mail (no attachments please).
LCBR is based in Germany but is soliciting proposals from any country (publication must be in English or German). We are generally distributing our publications worldwide.
For more information about LCBR, please visit our website:
Lupcon Center for Business Research
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)