The REGov workshop is designed to foster fruitful exchange between scientists and practitioners with an active interest in the environmental dimensions of regional governance.
Thematic plenary sessions:
1. What is a region?
2. Regions in multi-level governance
3. Regional economic dynamics and the environment
4. Regional security and the environment
5. New environmental regionalism
6. Environmental regionalization, democracy, and civil society
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)