Paper in English Linguistics (PEL) is published by the Linguistics Association, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria. This journal publishes high quality peer-reviewed papers aimed at advancing research and teaching in English Studies and General Linguistics.
The journal is soliciting articles and book reviews for publication in the next issue (Volume 10) which will be published in August 2010. Linguists and scholars in English Linguistics are invited to submit their manuscripts on or before April 30, 2010.
Manuscripts submitted for publications must include an abstract of not more than 250 words and. It must be typed, double-spaced and should not exceed 20 pages. The manuscript should not have been published previously or under consideration elsewhere. The paper should follow the APA referencing style.
Submissions should be accompanied by a short bio of the author, stating the qualifications, areas of interest/specialization and institutional affiliation. All submitted manuscripts will be reviewed on a double-blind review basis and authors will be notified about their submissions in approximately 2 to 2 ½ months from the date of submission.
All submissions questions and enquiries should be directed to the Editorial Associate – Dr. Kehinde Ayoola – email@example.com
Editor: Prof. R. O. Atoye, Department of English, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria
Editorial Advisory Board
• Prof. L. Oladipo Salami, Department of English Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria
• Prof. L. O. Adewole, Department of Linguistics and African Languages, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria
• Prof. S. A. Adeniran, Department of Linguistics, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
• Prof. L.O. Oyeleye, Department of English, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
• Prof. E. B. Ajulo, Department of English, University of Jos, Nigeria.
• Prof Segun Adekoya, Department of English, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Dr. Kehinde Ayoola
Department of English
Obafemi Awolowo University
Ile-Ife, Nigeria Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)