* The regional nature and the origins and impacts of the global financial crisis
* Global financial systems and regional trajectories
* Alternative finance: how do actors and institutions in regions cope?
* Regional cooperation in times of financial crisis
* Fiscal policy? Local and regional public finance
* The specific impact of recession and credit crunch on central, south and eastern Europe
Please, send in abstracts (between 200 and 400 words) before February 1st, 2010 to:
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to organise a session within the gateway, please contact us as soon as possible, so that abstracts could be collected before February 1st, 2010.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)