Calling for Manuscript / Research Paper
“The Contribution of Ottoman & Turkish Legal Heritages in the Development of Modern
Islamic law: A case study in Malaysia. ”
1. We would like to invite any interested academicians, researchers, students to submit paper of
any topic related to The Contribution of Ottoman & Turkish Legal Heritages in the Development
of Modern Islamic law: A case study in Malaysia for publishing a book.
2. This is a part of research project that we are doing at the moment on Ottoman Legal Heritages.
3. Any papers received will be considered and reviewed before publishing it as a chapter in the
4. The paper selected for publication remains as a copyright of the publisher.
5. There will be no limit of the length of the paper.
6. Full name(s) and academic or professional affiliation(s) of the author(s) and the complete
address of whose proofs and correspondence should be sent to the address given.
7. Every manuscript must contain a brief abstract, no more than 200 words.
8. Referencing system should use footnote style. Bibliography should be at the end of the page
which must be entirely arranged in alphabetical order.
9. All scripts should be sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
10. Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the person in charge above.
Dr. Saim Kayadibi
Shariah and Law,
Academy of Islamic Studies,
University of Malaya,
50603 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA.
Tel: 00603-3 7967 60 73
Mob: 0060-19 316 07 06 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)