The conference will be held in the Institute of Technical Chemistry (Ural Division of Russian Academy of Sciences). Dates: May 17-21, 2010.
The aim of the conference is to give researchers the opportunity to discuss latest achievements in solving problems of basic and applied research work in organic chemistry and in material sciences.
Sections of the conference:
1. Organic chemistry and heterogeneous processes
Subsection “Organic synthesis” includes divisions:
• Investigation of reactivity and of reaction mechanisms of organic synthesis;
• Structure and reactivity of heterocyclic compounds;
• Directed functionalization of natural compounds;
Subsection “Heterogeneous processes” includes division:
• Theory and praxis of heterogenic processes, incl. extraction and ion flotation, absorption and catalysis;
2. Polymers and Composites
The section includes divisions:
• Synthesis and investigation of structure and properties of polymers and of biopolymers;
• Nanosystems and composites.
The scientific program will include plenary presentations (30 min.), oral presentations (15 min.) and poster session. The conference languages are Russian and English.
Applying for the conference is effected via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com
Institute of Technical Chemistry of Ural Division of Russian Academy of Sciences
Academician Korolev St.,3, 614013 Perm, Russia
Phone: (342) 237 82 57
Fax: (342) 237 82 62 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the website at http://www.itch.perm.ru
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)