Journal of Philosophy: A Cross-Disciplinary Inquiry
The Society for Philosophy and Literary Studies, Kathmandu, Nepal, and its reviewed Journal of Philosophy: A Cross-Disciplinary Inquiry, seeks articles in a wide range of philosophical/theoretical topics and from a wide range of perspectives, methodologies, and traditions within philosophy, and the broader humanities, particularly literary theory, cultural theory, aesthetic theory, disciplines dealing with religion, and semiotics.
The journal is edited in US and printed in Nepal.
Especially welcome are: submissions discussing historical figures in philosophy, aesthetics and literature, discussing themes of contemporary or perennial importance in their thought; submissions written from post-structuralist, critical theory, deconstructionist, post-colonial and/or non-western philosophical perspectives; and submissions bringing western and non-western philosophical and humanities currents into dialogue with each other.
1. The submissions must be in CMS documentation style.
2. The theme of the submissions is open within the broader humanistic studies.
3. The length of the essays should preferably be between 4000 to 5000 words (more or less is acceptable).
4. The submissions will be sent for peer-review.
5. The published essays can be reproduced either in print or electronic form
6. All submissions should be sent to the editor, Yubraj Aryal, at the e-mail address: email@example.com
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)