Authors and artists are invited to contribute critical articles, book reviews and original and innovative works on Visual Arts for the Special Autumn Issue, 2009. Submissions may include articles on the following areas:
• New insights into the works of individual artists
• Discussion of trends/movements in a particular field of visual arts
• Discussion on Indigenous art forms including folk arts
• Comparative study of arts and artists
• Digital arts (Rise, development and possibilities)
However, we are open to the suggestion of inclusion of new topics on visual arts.
Submissions for other general areas are also welcome.
Deadline of Submission: 30 September, 2009
Contact us for submission of articles at email@example.com. Read or download detailed guidelines from www.rupkatha.com
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)