RAEP 2009 is being held at St. John’s College, Agra, India on December 17-19, 2009 with ‘Environmental Protection Strategies for Sustainable Development’ as the focal theme. All the people including scientists, researchers, students, policy makers, instrument suppliers, entrepreneurs, consultants, publishers, industrialists, traders etc. in the field of environment should attend.
More than 500 delegates from about 50 countries are expected to participate. The conference will mutually help in evolving sustainable perspective plan for preserving and protecting our environment.
Agra, Royal city of Taj Mahal, has many historical monuments which attract thousands of tourists everyday.
Important Dates/ Deadlines
• September 05, 2009 - Submission of abstracts
• September 25, 2009 - Notification of abstract acceptance
• October 15, 2009 -Registration without late fee
• October 15, 2009 - Submission of full papers
• October 15, 2009 - Booking of excursions
• October 25, 2009 - Cancellation and refund of payment
• December 16, 2009 - Registration with late fee upto 5 PM at the venue
Dr R.P. Singh
Convener, RAEP 2009
(Residence: Red Bungalow)
St. John's College
Agra 282 002
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)