The Editorial Board of Journal of History and Diplomatic Studies is pleased to invite contributions for publication in the sixth issue of the journal. The journal will accept well- researched articles that make fresh and original contribution to knowledge in any aspect of history and International/Diplomatic Studies. Scholars who desire to contribute to the journal must follow strictly the guidelines stated below. Articles which do not comply with these guidelines will not be processed.
Below are the guidelines:
1. Papers should not be more than between 15 and 20 pages of “A4” paper, typed with double line spacing. Papers should be word processed in Microsoft Word.
2. The referencing should follow the style of “Notes and References” written at the end of the article. The Editorial Board will not accept papers which make use of footnotes or the APA Referencing style.
3. Contributors are advised to cite their “Notes and references” following this example: J.A. Atanda, An Introduction to Yoruba History, Ibadan: Ibadan University Press, 1980, pp. 24-36.
4. Articles meant for publication should be written using the British (not the American) English mode of spelling.
5. The copies of paper meant for publication should be submitted by post to the Editor, Journal of History and Diplomatic Studies, Department of History and Diplomatic Studies, Olabisi Onabanjo University, P.M.B. 2002, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. Paper may also be submitted by e-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
6. The cover page of the article should bear the title of the paper, author’s name, academic affiliation or status. Also, authors should indicate their e-mail addresses and/or phone numbers on the cover page.
7. Papers must be submitted with an abstract of not more than 200 words.
ARTICLES MEANT FOR PUBLICATION IN THE VOL. 6 ISSUE OF THE
JOURNAL SHOULD REACH THE EDITOR ON OR BEFORE 22ND JUNE, 2009.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)