Foundations: an Undergraduate Journal in History submissions call
Call for Papers Date:
Foundations is now accepting undergraduate history papers from all current students and recent graduates for its upcoming Fall 2009 issue. All papers must meet the following criteria:
* Must have been written while pursuing an undergraduate degree. Papers written as an undergraduate may be submitted until two years past the month of graduation.
* International submissions are accepted but all submissions must be written in English.
* Must have a historical theme (includes anthropology, art history, classics, economics, political science, etc.)
* Must be unpublished.
* Must employ primary sources.
* Must be typed in 12-point Times New Roman font, double-spaced, and titled.
* Must be between 12 and 40 pages, not including endnotes.
Please submit all papers as e-mail attachments along with an abstract no longer than 100 words in Microsoft Word document format to email@example.com. All papers are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the academic year and the summer. Authors are kindly requested to provide the following data in the body of the e-mail, not in the manuscript: name, school attended, graduation year, and e-mail address.
Foundations is an international undergraduate academic history journal published biannually online and in print at Johns Hopkins University. For more information and to read our past issues, visit http://www.jhu.edu/foundations.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)