Developing strategic capabilities to evolve with the shifting business landscape
The meeting place solely for heads of talent from leading international organisations. This exclusive event is not open to anyone beneath a head of talent position or professionals from organisations with less than 5,000 employees.
This event will gives you the opportunity to:
- Overcome a crisis in leadership
- Engage and developing the top tier in an organisation during a bear market
- Harness the opportunity of the financial crisis to transform talent management
- Minimise and assess business risk when redeploying and promoting high potentials: potential assessment
- Ensure line managers are committed, supportive and effective in your organisationís approach to talent management
- Guarantee you donít do long term damage to your talent when restructuring
- Manage uncertainty and retaining talent during periods of change
- Reengage and reconnecting with your talent
- Make sure cut backs in development programmes do not stunt the growth of talent in the future
- Future-proof the organisation with adequate succession plans
In collaboration with our Advisory Board of 14 of the biggest names in talent management, Talent 2009 has been designed to maximise your learning and allow you to hear from and meet with our acclaimed award winning 25+ speaker faculty that includes senior professionals from global organisations such as Standard Chartered, BP, Marks and Spencer, Aviva, Metropolitan Police, Pearson, Unilever, Thomson Reuters, Novartis, ITV and UBS.
For more information or to register, please visit http://www.talent-challenge.com/tracker.asp?magazineid=1393
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)