Literatura.Peru.2008 is an academic conference organized by Universidad de San Marcos (UNMSM), PUCP and Universidad Federico Villarreal which will be held at UNMSM & PUCP Campus on November 24-27, 2009 (Lima, Peru).
This conference is presented as an academic space for dialogue about literary studies with the aim of offering new perspectives and alternatives about this field of study.
Call for papers
1. Proposals for papers must be sent in Spanish or English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 14th, 2009. They should include a title, an abstract (15 to 25 lines), name and institutional affiliation.
2. Undergraduate and graduate students (MA, Ph.D) are welcome to send papers.
- Latin American Literature and Literary Theory
- Oral discourses: Andean / Amazonian
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Mass media, cultural industries and Literature
- Independence and Literature: 19th Century
- Studies of Colonial Latin America
- Spanish Peninsular Literature.
- US and Europe universities: $ 35.00
- Latin American and Rest of the world universities: US $ 20.00
More information about the conference on the Website.
(Accommodations, plenary session speakers, locations)
(available in English and Spanish)
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)