5th NEEC conference will be organized on March 9 - 11, 2009 by Society of extension education, Agra in collaboration with Zonal Coordination Unit-IV (ICAR), Kanpur, and Chandra Sekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur, India.
Theme - EXTENSION PERSPECTIVE IN CHANGING AGRI-RURAL ENVIRONMENT-
• Sectoral and spatial changes in agri- rural environment.
• Overtime changes in extension methodologies and approaches.
• Effect of rural migration and urbanization on agriculture.
• Emerging innovative methodologies/models/cases of extension education.
• Policy initiatives for improving environment for different stakeholders.
• Strategies for developing sustainable approaches and models.
30 November, 2008: Abstracts/research articles
10 December, 2008: Acceptance Notification
05 january,2009: Final Submissions together with registration and payment
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)