Conference Themes and Aims
* How are the possibilities for citizenship and for children being imagined and practiced in diverse contexts?
* How can we transform relationships with children to create greater reciprocity and respect?
* What are the local and global possibilities for enacting ethical citizenship processes and practices with young children?
* What local and global linkages can inspire new possibilities for children’s citizenship(s)?
* How do issues of diversity, difference and identity intersect with the possibilities for honoring children, honoring equity?
Honoring the Child, Honoring Equity conferences area attended by people who have diverse roles in children's lives - researchers, teachers, carers, policy-makers, students, tertiary teachers, resource workers, government and non-government organizations, parents, activists and advocates.
Centre for Equity and Innovation in Early Childhood (CEIEC)
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
East Wing Elisabeth Murdoch Building
The University of Melbourne
Parkville VIC 3010
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)