An international conference organised by the Faculty of English, University of Oxford, in association with the Bodleian Library, marking the 600th anniversary of the publication of Arundel's Constitutions.
• Mapping Chronologies
• The dynamics of Orthodox Reform
• Humanism & Intellectual History
• Literary Self-Consciousness & Literary History
• Discerning the Discourse: Language & Spirituality
• Heresy & its Textual Afterlife
Plenary speakers: Sarah Beckwith, Jeremy Catto, Anne Hudson, David Lawton and Miri Rubin.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)