The Conference is hosted by King's College London School of Law and Graduate School and all proceedings will take place in King's Strand Campus on June 9th & 10th 2008.
- Receipt of abstracts - 8 March 2008.
- Successful applicants informed - 28 March 2008
- Submission of completed papers - 23 April 2008
- Conference - 9 & 10 June 2008
- Participants - MPhil/PhD students of any educational institutions worldwide.
- Public attendance is open to anyone with an interest in legal research.
SUBJECT AREAS (please see website)
The Committee will endeavour to secure publication of the best papers presented at the Conference.
REGISTRATION & FEES
The Committee are currently pursuing sponsorship options with a view to waiving the registration fee for students.
There is NO REGISTRATION FEE for those presenting a paper at the Conference.
International Graduate Legal Research Conference
School of Law
King's College London
U.K. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the website at http://www.iglrc.com
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)