The journal of the Association for Documentary Editing, Documentary Editing, seeks submissions for its thirtieth volume, including the following:
• original and provocative scholarly articles that examine the editor’s craft and pertinent issues in the field,
• thoughtful review essays of both print and digital editions that analyze editorial issues as well as content,
• essays describing best practices for teaching the craft of documentary editing or for using documents in classroom settings effectively,
• timely information for the profession, including technique, debate, news, advocacy,and
• edited documents that exemplify the best practices of presenting texts and documents (20-30 double-spaced typed pages blinded for peer review).
Submission deadline for volume 30: nos. 1 & 2 (May publication date): February 15.
Submission deadline for volume 30: nos 3 & 4 (September publication date): June 15.
Contact editor Kent Calder for more information.
Arizona State University
PO Box 874302
Tempe, AZ 85287-4302
(phone) 480.965.7726 (fax) 480.965.0310
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)