We welcome paper proposals in relation to the roles that any of the following can play in the language learning process:
1. Human resources: native speakers, tandem learning, language advisors, language teachers, peer learners...
2. Traditional resources: paper-based, audiovisual...
3. Computer-based resources: software, Internet, electronic communication tools…
Proposals for 20-minute papers must include:
[i] Personal data (author's name, affiliation and e-mail address) and abstract (up to 150 words, including paper title)
[ii] Full paper in English.
Dr. Phil Benson (The Hong Kong Institute of Education, China):
Autonomy in Language Teaching and Learning: Where Has It Come from and Where Is It Going?,
Dr. Inmaculada Fortanet Gómez (Universitat Jaume I, Spain):
From ESP to CLIL: Is Teacher Training a Problem?
• Paper proposal: 11 April 2008
• Notification of acceptance: 5 May 2008
• Registration deadline: 30 May 2008
• Conference Dates: 17-18 July 2008
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)