Not just another mobile games event – this is the definitive marketplace for developers, publishers and operators.
Now in its 5th year, the Mobile Games Forum is the industry’s most established and respected event.
With the whole ecosystem present – operators, publishers, developers, handset manufacturers and software providers – all industry viewpoints will be represented. This is your perfect opportunity to question and meet industry experts from O2, Orange, T-Mobile International UK Ltd, Vodafone Group, 3, Virgin Mobile, Reliance Communications, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, EA, Digital Chocolate, I-Play, Qualcomm, AMD plus many more. The unbeatable speaker line-up includes 36 cutting-edge viewpoints from industry leaders.
This forum will give you the opportunity to examine and discuss key mobile game issues in order to:
- Assess the current state of the market and how to improve its stability for the future
- Discover and understand the true needs and wants of the mobile games consumer
- Recognise the opportunities and benefits involved in ad-supported games
- Investigate innovative channel strategies for marketing and distribution
- Understand the realities of various billing methods and what impact flat rate data packages will have on mobile games
- Capitalise on the many lucrative community and connected gaming prospects
- Find out how hardware acceleration will impact on end-user-experience
- Discover what is needed to make the next generation mobiles into the next generation of gaming devices
- Learn what have been this year’s hits and misses according to leading industry journalists
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)