Boca~the South Florida Graduate Student Journal of Linguistics is now accepting papers for their Spring 2008 issue.
· The 2008 Spring Publication will have a thematic focus of Bilingualism and Culture.
· Topics which address this issue, from any linguistic (or related) subfield, will be considered.
· Papers may be submitted in any language, so long as we are able to secure an appropriate reviewer.
· Submissions should be no more than 25 pages, or approximately 7,000 words, and should follow the most recent APA guidelines.
· A separate title page should include the author's name and address.
· The author's name should not appear on the manuscript pages to allow for blind review.
Please send an electronic copy (Microsoft Word) and two hard copies of the manuscript to the address provided.
Florida Atlantic University
Department of Languages and Linguistics
GS 212, BOCA Journal; Kristyl Kepley
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)