The Popular Culture Association and the American Culture Association invite papers on corporate and business culture. We are particularly interested in works that explore the interplay between corporate culture and popular culture.
- business/corporate life in literature and media
- “business world” stereotypes
- popular culture’s influence on business culture and the converse
- changing gender roles in business/corporate culture
- status and work place status symbols
- leadership in organizations
- business/corporate culture
- workplace identity
- historical, contemporary and future trends in corporate culture
- cultural clashes within organizations
- history of business/corporate life
Please send an abstract not to exceed 250 words. Include your name, affiliation, correspondence address, e-mail address and telephone number. Please attach a copy of your CV with your abstract. All attachments must be in *.doc format.
Address your submissions to the area chair, Diana Osborne, at: email@example.com.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 1 November 2007
Notification of Acceptance: 15 November 2007
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)