The National Association of Graduate and Professional Students is seeking panel and paper proposals on all aspects of graduate and professional student life, including teaching, learning, research, professional development, and quality of life issues. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
• Building an effective student association
• Providing for graduate and professional student needs
• Graduate and professional student services - Career Development Services, Health Care, Programming, Leadership opportunities
• Dissertation tips and guidelines
• Grant writing skills
• Time management
• Preparing for the job market
• Support groups and crisis intervention
• International student integration
• Fostering interdisciplinary collaboration
We welcome proposals both for individual papers and complete panels (with a maximum of four presenters.
The NAGPS conference will be hosted by the University of Texas-Austin from 15-18 November 2007. NAGPS represents the more than 2 million graduate and professional students in the United States. The annual NAGPS conference is the largest national meeting of graduate and professional students.
Deadline for proposals is September 15, 2007. Submissions must be sent to email@example.com as a .doc or .pdf file attachment.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)