Designed to focus specifically on how the pharma industry can harness the potential of biomarkers in clinical trials, Osney Media’s Clinical Biomarkers Forum is a unique event that fuses a full two-day conference with unparalleled roundtable discussions, which enable you to debate your key concerns and questions with an elite selection of your peers. Our expert panel of speakers includes representatives from F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Pfizer, Wyeth, AstraZeneca, UCB, Bayer, Merck Serono, Abbott, Health Discovery Corporation, and many more...
Delegates already attending have brought their queries to the table, and will benefit from case study presentations and roundtable discussions on:
- Maximising the potential of biomarkers across drug development
- How companies have lowered attrition, risk and costs
- Development of surrogate biomarkers and companion diagnostics for the pharmaceutical industry
- How can we translate pre-clinical results into humans?
- Have companies seen a real reduction in timeframes as a direct result of biomarker implementation?
- When will regulations catch up with innovation?
What is your number one concern or question relating to the performance of biomarkers in R&D? Make sure that it is raised and answered at this unique event by registering today.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)