As a part of conference, a workshop with the title "Breakthrough results on solution and technologies for Knowledge Management" is going to be organized.
This workshop aims at creating a forum for discussing innovative ideas and solutions for Knowledge Managment applications. KMO 2007 invites submission of papers to the workshop both from researchers in academia and in industrial practitioners in different topics of knowledge management in organization.
This workshop seeks to bring together researchers and practitioners to share their recent ideas and progresses. The workshop will be centered on the discussion of three major aspects:
1. foundations, methods and technologies for pushing forward the state-of-the-art;
2. performance evaluation and related principles, methodologies and tools;
3. identification of important issues and future research directions.
For more information about the workshop see web page http://kmo2007.dti.unimi.it/index.php?id=workshop.htm
IMPORTANT DATES (RELATED TO WORKSHOP):
* Jun 22th, 2007 Submission of contributions
* Jun 25th, 2007 Notification of acceptance
* Jun 29th, 2007 Camera ready due
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS ARE:
• Avigdor Gal, Univerity of Maryland
• Ronald Maier, Leopold-Franzens-University of Innsbruck
• Francesco Saverio Nucci, Engineering - Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
Antonio Zilli - Local Organizer Chair
Scuola Superiore ISUFI - University of Salento
Via per Monteroni s.n. – 73100 LECCE - Italy
Tel: + 39 0832 421 212;
Official web site: http://kmo2007.dti.unimi.it/
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)