The conference offers an opportunity for post-graduates and recent post-doctoral students to share their thinking and research findings providing a forum for discussion, collaboration and intellectual exchange for all those interested in any of the following fields of research or practice. In addition to paper presentations, the conference will incorporate practical and instructive workshops for attendees.
• What are the contemporary and future challenges facing organisations and the field of organisational studies?
• What changes have already taken place and how have these affected organisations and employees?
• How does the dynamic nature and adoption of technologies affect the workplace and work practices?
• Against what context do such organisational changes and challenges occur?
• What methodologies inspire research into these areas?
All correspondence to Laura Mitchell:
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)