II International Conference on HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE LEARNING
12-13 July 2007
Universidad Católica San Antonio, Murcia (Spain)
We welcome paper proposals in relation to the roles that any of the following can play in the language learning process:
1. Human resources: native speakers, tandem learning, language advisors, language teachers, peer learners...
2. Traditional resources: paper-based (grammar books, textbooks, printed media...), audiovisual (video, cassette, DVD)...
3. Computer-based resources: software, Internet, electronic communication tools (forum, chat, e-mail)...
Paper proposals for 20-minute papers (and 10-minute discussion) must include:
* Personal and academic data: author's name, affiliation and e-mail address
* An abstract up to 150 words, including the paper title
* A three-page double-space description of your research question
Abstract submission deadline: 18 April 2007
Notification of acceptance: 9 May 2007
Final papers deadline: 1 June 2007
Conference dates: 12-13 July 2007
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)