Study Buddhism at a Traditional Chinese Monastery!
Introducing the 5th Annual Humanistic Buddhist Monastic Life Program for Summer 2006. Now accepting applications!
1. Spend one month at the Fo Guang Shan Monastery in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
2. Experience the monastic lifestyle firsthand
3. Study Buddhism and Chinese culture
4. Open to undergraduate and graduate students
5. No fee! All living expenses are covered for the duration of the program.
6. $500 grant to assist with travel costs!
View more information and download an application at:
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)