2006 NSW Community
- a date for your diaries
The NSW Community Housing Conference is on again! It will be held at the Newcastle City Hall on Wednesday 16th & Thursday 17th August.
Who should attend?
• Housing workers & providers
• Tenants/advocates of social housing
• Peak non-government organisations
• Government policy, planning & housing workers –state/local
• Supported accommodation providers
• Academics with an interest in social & affordable housing
• Community organisations who work in partnership with housing providers
• Others with an interest in community & affordable housing
A provisional program and registration information will soon be posted on a conference webpage on the Hotelnetwork website www.hotelnetwork.com.au
The NSW Federation of Housing Associations, Association to Resource Cooperative Housing (ARCH) and Churches Community Housing auspice this biennial event.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)