International Launch: 'Austrian Research UK & Ireland', a new academic web portal
Austrian Research UK & Ireland
Introducing www.austrianresearch.org, a new portal for British and Irish based academic research in Austrian Studies within the Humanities.
• a quarterly guest academic editorial, highlighting key trends in the field
• a calendar of British and Irish events of specific interest to researchers
• an open bulletin board and a discussion forum
• many useful links to institutions and in Britain, Ireland, Austria and worldwide
• unique features such as ‘The Directory’: a compendium of links relevant to the dissemination of research, and
• ‘AT/UK+IE’, an evolving collection of information on Austrian culture in Britain and Ireland
The site is designed principally with researchers and academics in mind, but will also be of use to students, educational and cultural policy professionals, teachers, and informed general users.
Participation and feedback are warmly welcome and actively encouraged. To make a comment or register for updates, please send an e-mail clearly stating your affiliation to: email@example.com
Please visit us soon, bookmark us, and encourage others to do the same!
www.kakanien.ac.at ¦ Austrian Cultural Forum, London
Dr Robert Pyrah would especially like to thank: Carl Auböck, Jane Kennelly, Dr Robert Knight, Dr Elisabeth Kornfeind, Katie Lazar, Dr Jill Lewis, Dr Martin Liebscher, Dr Peter Plener, Professor Eda Sagarra, Professor Robert Vilain, John Warren, Dr Johannes Wimmer, and Dr Michael Zimmermann.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)