Open to any relevant organisation or authority who wishes to participate. Participants will be put into working groups chaired by field experts in various transport topics.
Topics for working groups will include...
• Behavioural and Social issues in Urban Transport (Sustainable commuting)
• Cycling (Cycling as a component of joined-up urban transport journeys)
• Demand Management (Reallocating road space to create safer, car-free spaces)
• Public Transport Organisation and Policy (Public transport finance)
• Urban Transport for Disabled people (Accessible urban transport for disabled people)
The Workshop is kick starting Year 3 of the Urban Transport Benchmarking Initiative at the Maison des Associations Internationales in Brussels on 22nd September 2005. Please let us know if you wish to attend by 16/09/05.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)