Americana: The Journal of American Popular Culture (1900-present)
Americana: The Journal of American Popular Culture (1900-present) seeks submissions for the fall 2005 edition. Deadline: 15 October 2005. Please send submissions to: email@example.com.
To submit to the journal, as well as to Magazine Americana and Newsletter Americana , you must be a member of Americana: The Institute for the Study of American Popular Culture. Please visit www.americanpopularculture.com for details.
1. Articles must be attached to a brief cover letter in the email text (containing the author's name, institutional affiliation, and contact information). Please format the article in Microsoft Word.
2. Articles must follow MLA style guidelines. (Please use MLA style parenthetical references, a works cited page, and keep endnotes to a minimum.)
3. Articles must be analytical and focus on some element of twentieth or twenty-first century American popular culture. Please visit the journal at www.americanpopularculture.com to get a sense of the kinds of articles we publish.
4. Articles must be 3000-5000 words in length.
5. Authors are responsible for reprint permissions of any images. Please do not send accompanying images if you do not own the copyright or have reprint permission in hand.
6. Because the Advisory Board of Americana practices blind review, articles must not contain the name of the author or any reference to the author.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)