Conference Hosted by the The School of History and Archaeology, Cardiff University, Wales
Further details of the conference, together with a printable booking form can be found at the conference website:
Women, Gender and the Extreme Right in Europe 1919-1945
1. *Poland: Dobrochna Kalwa, Jagiellonian University, Cracow.*
2. Germany: Kirsten Heinsohn, University of Hamburg.
3. Italy: Perry Willson, University of Edinburgh.
4. Romania: Maria Bucur, Indiana University.
5. Hungary: Mária M Kovács, Central European University.
6. Spain: Mary Vincent, University of Sheffield.
7. Britain: Martin Durham, University of Wolverhampton.
8. France: Cheryl Koos, California State University and Daniella Sarnoff, Xavier University, Cincinnati.
9. Serbia and Croatia: Melissa Bokovoy, University of New Mexico and Carol Lilly, University of Nebraska at Kearney.
10. Latvia: Mara Lazda, Indiana University.
11. Comparative themes: Kevin Passmore, Cardiff University.
Panel sessions include papers on Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Sweden, Greece, France, Ireland, Belgium, Britain, Romania, Italy, Germany, Latvia, Spain and Bulgaira. Themes include women and gender in Nazi cinema and art, fascist culture in Italy, generational conflict and women's political activism and women's autobiography.
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)