Call for Submissions: Conference/Symposia Reports, Asian Studies Newsletter
We encourage conference organizers to provide individual submissions, which should be thematic and descriptive (i.e. not merely a listing of papers presented). The following are some more specific suggestions regarding content.
1. Overall theme title, location of conference and origins of participants.
2. Topics discussed within the overall theme and the predominant
disciplines represented by the participants.
3. The Organizing Committee and Sponsors.
4. A succinct description of the theme.
5. Major issues raised within the theme.
6. Presenters and their topics (if space permits).
7. Contact email address for abstracts or other details on papers and
Reports should be approximately 500-800 words in length.
Copy deadlines are: January 1, April 1, September 1, and November 1.
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd South
Fort Myers, Fl 33965
Ph: (941) 590-7214
Fax: (41) 590-7200
email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the website at http://www.aasianst.org
Send comments and questions to H-Net
Webstaff. H-Net reproduces announcements that have been submitted to us as a
free service to the academic community. If you are interested in an announcement
listed here, please contact the organizers or patrons directly. Though we strive
to provide accurate information, H-Net cannot accept responsibility for the text of
announcements appearing in this service. (Administration)